Thursday, March 31, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
but in reality it is more complicated.
and then you will answer these questions at home, using the comments:
- How many time zones are there in the world?
- How many time zones are there in Spain? How many in Europe?
- What are the circumstances of the girl in Indiana (USA)?
- What time is it now in Antartica?
- When and why do we change our time twice a year, moving forward or backward our clocks by one hour?
- What is the International Date Line?
- How many time zones did Russia have before the country decided to reduce them to nine?
- In the International Space Station the astronauts can see a lot of sunsets and sunrises. How many of them every day?
Friday, March 11, 2011
Thursday, March 10, 2011
- Silvia toma la pastilla de vitaminas, cada mañana: la pastilla de vitaminas = C.D
- El alumnado de 2ºB come grandes pianos en la hora del recreo: grandes pianos = C.D
Monday, March 7, 2011
Si c'est ta mère qui prépare le répas d'habitude, tu peux lui faire un petit cadeau: prends le tablier et prépare un petit plat pour elle !
Voilà des recettes faciles et délicieuses !
2. Choisis la recette que tu aimes le plus et fais une liste des ingrédients que tu dois acheter. N'oublie pas d'utiliser les partitifs.
Si tu veux connaître la préparation de la pâte à crêpes clique sur l'image de Ratatuille.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Why don't you find out more about important women in History? Click here to see the list of 100 important women. Choose one and write a short text about her, like this one:
She was born in 1897 in Kansas (USA). During World War I she worked as a nurse, and later she started to teach immigrant children the English language. But her passion was flying. She learnt to fly in 1920. In 1928 she became the first woman to fly across the Atlantic Ocean and in 1932 she flew across it solo. Then in 1937 she set out to fly around the world. But she disappeared when she was flying above New Guinea. Amelia and her plane were never found.