Friday, November 19, 2010
An Englishman's home is his castle
There are many castles in England, some of them, really fascinating. When we hear the word "castle", we immediately think of the Middle Ages, brave knights and beautiful ladies, wars and, even, ghosts. Would you like to discover some of the most outstanding castles in England? Click on each photo and find information to answer these questions:
1. What is the name of each castle?
2. Who built the castle?
3. When was it built?
4. Does anybody still live there?
5. Can people visit the castle?
6. What famous movies were filmed in Alnwick Castle?
7. Which castle would you like to visit when we go to England?
Click here if you want to see Warwick Castle in detail.