When people thinks about Norway, normally sais "in winter there aren't days, is all night" or "it's to cold and wet". But Norway is more than a cold place, is the home of the Vikings, the best place to be a mother and the country chosen to deliver the Nobel Peace Price.
- The name of Norway means northern route
- The maximum temperature in Oslo was 35ºC on July 21, 1901
- After Saudi Arabia and Russia, is the third largest oil exporter of the world
- After China was the second largest exporter of fish on 2006
- Norway is made up of 19 provinces -called fylke- and 434 municipalities -called kommuner-.
- You can see the aurora borealis in the north of Norway and the best places are Tromsø and Alta.
-What mithologic character is a Norwegian symbol?
-What things you can find in Brenneriveien (Oslo)?
-What's a hytta?
-What's the story of the Framm?
(You can find the answers in these video)