Personally, I can't choose just one moment. It's simply impossible to summarize 4 years with one picture. There have been so many ups and downs, so many good moments in which I thought everything was possible, and immediately after some setback would make me cry in despair!
On the whole, I believe this has been one of the most important experiences in my career as a teacher and you will always be in my heart. But I don't want to sound too sentimental, so I am going to do what I want you to do: choose a picture and comment on it.
I think this was the beginning. We had started school like two weeks before but that first session with Brittany was, as I see it, the starting signal, the green light to a journey full of exciting adventures. Nothing could stop us then, and nothing can stop you now. Remember: you can beat the world, don't wait for luck, dedicate yourself and you can find yourself standing in the Hall of Fame.
- our first English lesson
- the first time I chatted in English online with one of you (I think it was Lidia)
- your oral presentations
- the "tutoría" sessions with Mª Paz
- the trip to Gibraltar, in spite of Javi attacking the monkeys
- whenever I have to phone your home (especially Ana Simón's)
- whenever I prepare a photocopy, anticipating Elena's protests
- singing together
- our two last "fiesta de las mesas"
- the trip to Paris and London, especially the return journey, when everybody was crying on the train
- ... and more, and more